Michael lives in Belleville, IL, a suburb of St. Louis, MO with his wife Erica and daughter Alissa. An 8 year Navy veteran, he is now employed at the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) where he oversees advanced educational programs. Michael holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Religion (Biblical Studies) from Liberty University. He is an avid reader and blogger operating the website Christian Apologetics and Intelligence Ministry (http://intelmin.org) which provides both original content and shares relevant posts and articles from around the web.
- Dave Jenkins and Jason Garwood – Equipping You in Grace Podcast: Abortion
- Jason Helopoulos – 10 Principles for Christian Husbands & Fathers
- Jason Helopoulos – An Indispensable Virtue
- Jason Helopoulos – Sons and Servants
- Jason Helopoulos – Rejoice in the Midst of Suffering?
- Jason Helopoulos – Adoption: A Real Question Many Have