Michael lives in Belleville, IL, a suburb of St. Louis, MO with his wife Erica and daughter Alissa. An 8 year Navy veteran, he is now employed at the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) where he oversees advanced educational programs. Michael holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Religion (Biblical Studies) from Liberty University. He is an avid reader and blogger operating the website Christian Apologetics and Intelligence Ministry (http://intelmin.org) which provides both original content and relevant posts and articles from around the web. Mike serves as the Managing Editor of Servants of Grace, and the editor for Servants of Grace Apologetics.
- Dave Jenkins and Jason Garwood – Equipping You in Grace Podcast: Abortion
- Jason Helopoulos – 10 Principles for Christian Husbands & Fathers
- Jason Helopoulos – An Indispensable Virtue
- Jason Helopoulos – Rejoice in the Midst of Suffering?
- Jason Helopoulos – Adoption: A Real Question Many Have
- Jason Helopoulos – Thought of Thoughts