Michael lives in Belleville, IL, a suburb of St. Louis, MO with his wife Erica and daughter Alissa. An 8 year Navy veteran, he is now employed at the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) where he oversees advanced educational programs. Michael holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Religion (Biblical Studies) from Liberty University. He is an avid reader and blogger operating the website Christian Apologetics and Intelligence Ministry (http://intelmin.org) which provides both original content and relevant posts and articles from around the web. Mike serves as the Managing Editor of Servants of Grace, and the editor for Servants of Grace Apologetics.
- Raymond Ortlund, Jr. – The Sacredness of Sexual Intimacy
- Raymond Ortlund, Jr. – The Importance of Recapturing Biblical Marriage
- Paul Washer – The Gospel by Which We Are Saved
- Intelmin Week in Review – 15-21April 2013
- Brittany Lind – Love for God and a Desire for Marriage: Are They at Odds?
- Joel Beeke – Marital Love Must Be Sexual