Michael lives in Belleville, IL, a suburb of St. Louis, MO with his wife Erica and daughter Alissa. An 8 year Navy veteran, he is now employed at the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) where he oversees advanced educational programs. Michael holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Religion (Biblical Studies) from Liberty University. He is an avid reader and blogger operating the website Christian Apologetics and Intelligence Ministry (http://intelmin.org) which provides both original content and shares relevant posts and articles from around the web.
- Raymond Ortlund, Jr. – The Sacredness of Sexual Intimacy
- Raymond Ortlund, Jr. – The Importance of Recapturing Biblical Marriage
- Paul Washer – The Gospel by Which We Are Saved
- Intelmin Week in Review – 15-21April 2013
- Brittany Lind – Love for God and a Desire for Marriage: Are They at Odds?
- Joel Beeke – Marital Love Must Be Sexual