Michael lives in Belleville, IL, a suburb of St. Louis, MO with his wife Erica and daughter Alissa. An 8 year Navy veteran, he is now employed at the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) where he oversees advanced educational programs. Michael holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Religion (Biblical Studies) from Liberty University. He is an avid reader and blogger operating the website Christian Apologetics and Intelligence Ministry (http://intelmin.org) which provides both original content and shares relevant posts and articles from around the web.
- David Murray – Three Approaches to Technology
- David Murray – How Stress Undermines Our Relationships
- David Murray – 5 Reasons to Study Old Testament History
- Zack Groff – The Gift of Sleep: Capturing the Biblical Vision of Rest
- Colin Noble – Better Than Busy: Recovering Rest in a Burnout Culture
- Keaton Halley – God’s Rest: A Problem for Theistic Evolution