Michael lives in Belleville, IL, a suburb of St. Louis, MO with his wife Erica and daughter Alissa. An 8 year Navy veteran, he is now employed at the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) where he oversees advanced educational programs. Michael holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Religion (Biblical Studies) from Liberty University. He is an avid reader and blogger operating the website Christian Apologetics and Intelligence Ministry (http://intelmin.org) which provides both original content and relevant posts and articles from around the web. Mike serves as the Managing Editor of Servants of Grace, and the editor for Servants of Grace Apologetics.
- Michael Boling – Dealing with Anxiety as the New Guy at Work
- David Murray – Three Approaches to Technology
- David Murray – Why You Should Go to Bed Early Tonight
- David Murray – 5 Reasons to Study Old Testament History
- Michael Boling – Calgon Take Me Away?: Scriptures To Help Deal With Stressful Situations
- Eric Davis – Safely Navigating Inevitable Relationship Battles