Michael lives in Belleville, IL, a suburb of St. Louis, MO with his wife Erica and daughter Alissa. An 8 year Navy veteran, he is now employed at the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) where he oversees advanced educational programs. Michael holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Religion (Biblical Studies) from Liberty University. He is an avid reader and blogger operating the website Christian Apologetics and Intelligence Ministry (http://intelmin.org) which provides both original content and shares relevant posts and articles from around the web.
- Michael Boling – Dealing with Anxiety as the New Guy at Work
- David Murray – Three Approaches to Technology
- David Murray – Why You Should Go to Bed Early Tonight
- David Murray – 5 Reasons to Study Old Testament History
- Michael Boling – Calgon Take Me Away?: Scriptures To Help Deal With Stressful Situations
- Eric Davis – Safely Navigating Inevitable Relationship Battles