Michael lives in Belleville, IL, a suburb of St. Louis, MO with his wife Erica and daughter Alissa. An 8 year Navy veteran, he is now employed at the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) where he oversees advanced educational programs. Michael holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Religion (Biblical Studies) from Liberty University. He is an avid reader and blogger operating the website Christian Apologetics and Intelligence Ministry (http://intelmin.org) which provides both original content and shares relevant posts and articles from around the web.
- Matthew Harmon – 4 Questions You Should Ask When Reading the Bible
- Matthew Harmon – 10 Things You Should Know about Reading the Bible
- Matthew Harmon – You Don’t Need a Degree to Read (and Understand) the Bible
- Matthew Harmon – Why Study the Book of Jeremiah?
- Bryce Young – Why Do We Give Up on Bible Reading?
- Godwin Sathianathan – Making the Most of Your Bible Reading