Michael lives in Belleville, IL, a suburb of St. Louis, MO with his wife Erica and daughter Alissa. An 8 year Navy veteran, he is now employed at the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) where he oversees advanced educational programs. Michael holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Religion (Biblical Studies) from Liberty University. He is an avid reader and blogger operating the website Christian Apologetics and Intelligence Ministry (http://intelmin.org) which provides both original content and shares relevant posts and articles from around the web.
- Donny Friederichsen – In You, The Orphans Find Mercy
- Paul Tripp – You Don’t Need More Parenting Advice
- Micah and Tracy Fries – Adoption: The Good and Hard Lessons
- Paul Tripp – Why Parenting Is One of the Most Significant Callings
- Paul Tripp – 6 Truths about Parenting That Reorient Everything
- Paul Tripp – 7 Gospel Promises To Embrace Today